RSS

just because of "KEY"



Yeah, i was so disappointed by your attitude. I don't know what my mistake. But, why do you do that??

.......
Me : Are you bringing key of RK?
Him : No, I'm not bringing it!!
Me : Oh... OK, thanks.

But, the answers that different have you give to my friend. Yah, when my friend ask to you about same question.

Aline : hey, any first aid here?
Him : For whom?
Aline : there is my friend have just had accident.
Him : go to RK please!!
Aline : I can not go there nobody have bring key.
Him : I'm bringing it now.
........


Huh, what's wrong with me? Ha?? Please tell me now!! Damn! your are really F*ck now. Your are different now. I feel so stupid if I still loving you.

it's all about ur mask...





*
I'm really sorry for my bad english ( especially for vocabularry & tenses ) :P

Surabaya, November 14, 2010

just wanna a smile...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: